Tong Pak Fu Malaysia


Hurray...Tong Pak Fu is finally opened in Malaysia! The first outlet was opened in Sunway Giza on August and then followed by the 2nd outlet in KLCC on September. So nice that I finally have a chance to taste the snowy ice here anytime.

the interior of Tong Pak Fu

Mango Snow Ice RM 11.80

Black Sesame Snow Ice RM 9.80

I ordered my favourite Mango Snow Ice & Hazel ordered Black Sesame Snow Ice & she said it was so so only. Well, the ice shaved is exactly the same thin as the one I tried in Hong Kong, the only thing is the mango, I expected a stronger mango taste, lacking that mango oomph though. Hehe


However, I personally think that it is still the best dessert after food. 


Where?
Tong Pak Fu Sunway Giza
Lot G-06, Ground Floor, Sunway Giza,
No. 2, Jalan PJU5/14, PJU5, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: (6)010-783 9988

Tong Pak Fu KLCC
LG next to Uniqlo

Comments

Popular Posts