Baan 26 Restaurant

Baan 26 Restaurant is a Thai restaurant located in Changkat Bukit Bintang. I went there with my colleague for food review 2 weeks ago. The restaurant serve authentic thai foods.


Interior of Baan 26

We had five dishes for our food review this time. I would said all the foods are delicious. Expecially the Spicy Seafood Tom Yam. The soup is just thick & spicy! Yummy!!!


Spicy Seafood Tom Yam @ RM 25.60


Lime & Chili Steamed Fish @ RM 43.60


Thai Basil Leaf Minced Chicken Beancurd @ RM 13.60


Thai Style Brinjal @ RM 14.60


Thai Mango Salad with Crispy Cat Fish @ RM 15.60

My colleague & I enjoyed our foods there. If you happen to visit Changkat Bukit Bintang, Baan 26 is one of the restaurant i would recommend.

Where?

Baan 26 Restaurant
No 26, Changkat Bukit Bintang,
50200, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603 2142 8878

Comments

JoinMe said…
Hi JESSIELEE,
Kindly be informed that this post has been reprinted on JoinMe.com.my, thanks. ^^
P/S: We have put your name and link credit back to this article.

Popular Posts