i need ANTIBIOTIC!!!

Steven was flying off to Japan on thursday .........he will be back tonight...hurray!!!!! In fact, it is just a 4d/3n short trip, for attending Panasonic Exhibition in Tokyo.... so nice!!!!! when steven was not around, i used to asked one of my friend (Vanessa) to accompany me, same as this time..........poor thing, she was forgotten about her promises, but she still come and accompany me at the end & of course she did requested for some help from me also.....but Van, i dun guarantee you will get your stuff when steven is back ya.....ok??? We both going back to malacca on friday & come back again to kl on sat with my mum............EXHAUTED!!! anyway, im here to thanks for her accompanies !!!!!!

Argh...................im coughing, sore throat, shoulder ache.......went and see doc again yersterday, gosh......it cost mr RM 65 just for 3 meds.........doc advised me to rest more and dun go anywhere, just stay and home (which is impossible), and also drink plenty of water (i had drink lots lots)!!!

Am staying overnight at grandma house now, wanna go for breakfast already......catch up later.....

Comments

Jev Yeoh said…
me also just recover from sick.... sigh~~

Got to take more vitamin c. now flu season....

take care o

long time didnt play blog liew... kekekeke
JessieLee said…
hey, i think you are the one who spread the virus to me la....:D

Popular Posts