am sick......

I am sick again.....felt like having fever on sun midnight, and then i tried to measure my temperature early in the morning on mon, oh god, i have high fever @ 39.6.....can't believe it, i suppose to go and see doctor emmediately, but then i felt dizzy, i got terrible headache & very bad sore throat as well, damn............hence, i sms steven & told him that i felt dizzy & cannot drive to clinic @ this moment, so he came back & take me to clinic after he finished his meeting...when i reached the clinic, doc tried to measure my temperature, it drops to 38.6 but she said is still consider very high, so she have to give me an injection.....gosh........i hate injection....she look at my face, smiling @ me and said "gal, your fever is too high, you must have injection....ok....lie down now...." she gave me some medi, and gave me 2days mc & asked me to rest more.....

am getting better after taken the medi, am trying to cook some rice using microwave this morning in order for me to take my medi after meal, and after a while, i smell something burning.....oopssss...............................the rice was over cooked, turn out to be like that (see the photo below)....basically, i just take one small bowl of soup and after that take my medi and then go for a nap again....


[like what? i dun know!!!!]

Comments

Jev Yeoh said…
walao eh.... luckily didnt burn the microwave.... jiat lat....
JessieLee said…
haha......this is "mi dang" :p

Popular Posts