My Idol, Faye Wong


I still remember the first time I been to Faye Wong's concert was in year 1999, I'm still studying in secondary school during that period! Here's the tickets I had keep for so long, it's already with me for 12 years!


And then, Faye Wong is back again for her 2nd concert which is in year 2004. This time, I'm a college student. I will never forget this concert as it was an open air concert & it was raining from the beginning till the end of the concert , and everyone is given a free rain coat during the concert, it was fun indeed as everyone still enjoyed the concert!


And today, YESSS!!! A concert I have been longing for 7 years is finally coming soon! Faye Wong Concert Live in Malaysia 2011, 06 November at Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil, 8pm.  Well, although the ticket this time it cost much compared to the last 2 I've been before. But I guess this is worth it! Thanks to my cousin for helping me to buy Faye's ticket & also thanks to my hubby for the treat! Hehe

Comments

Popular Posts